Art Brokerage Inc.
1000 N. Green Valley Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89074
When calling, please don't hang up, leave a message and we will get back to you.
WE PROTECT BUYERS AND SELLERS EQUALLY
Art Brokerage is designed to make buying art online safe and easy. We are based in Las Vegas and have been selling art on the internet since 1995. Our sales staff has more than 150 years of combined expertise, and our procedures for buying and selling art are proven safe, secure, and efficient for transactions of any size. Our mission is to offer a first class worldwide market place while maintaining your complete privacy. Art Brokerage is here to take the uncertainty and risk out of purchasing art online. We welcome dealers, galleries, and private collectors to register securely
and buy with us.
NO BUYERS PREMIUM - WE SHIP ANY SIZE TO ANYWHERE
Art Brokerage has more than 50,000 original paintings, limited edition prints, and sculptures from 3000+ major international artists. If your interests are modern, pop, contemporary, post-war or photography, Art Brokerage is the most extensive resource to find these works. In addition to our public listings, we have a private viewing salon
for qualified buyers and sellers of old masters, postwar, and impressionist original paintings and sculpture priced at $500,000 or more.
MAKE AN OFFER OR ASK A QUESTION
Art Brokerage is not a software program like eBay. Real people with a combined expertise of 150 years in the art business respond to your offers and questions. Absurd, low offers will be ignored. Offers below $2,000 will be ignored. Please do not make offers you did not intend to follow through on.
- Register securely with ArtBrokerage.com. It's free and allows you full access to buy, sell, create watchlists, sign up for email alerts, and browse our many resources.
- Search listings by artist, title, medium, keyword, and/or price. Our artist pages have several different views, making it quick and easy to browse.
- To purchase or ask a question, click the orange MAKE OFFER / REQUEST MORE INFO button located next to each listing. Our system will guide you through the rest of the process.
AFTER YOUR OFFER / QUESTION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED
- Purchase Requests are monitored by our staff 24/7. Our experienced sales associates will present offers quickly and efficiently to facilitate a sale in a timely manner. We will contact you by email or telephone with all updates.
- Art Brokerage collects funds from the buyer and holds them securely until the transaction is complete. All payments are in $USD, and can be made by bank wire, check, PayPal, Visa, or Mastercard. Art Brokerage only accepts bank wires for purchases made by buyers outside the United States.
- Art Brokerage will assist the seller to safely pack, insure and ship the artwork. We ship by bonded carriers: FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freighters and Craters, among others. Buyers are responsible for shipping costs, insurance, and applicable customs/VATS. Sellers are responsible for packing/crating costs.
- Buyers have 48 hours to inspect and approve the purchase. Buyers must open and inspect the artwork immediately, save all packing materials, and notify us of approval via email. When the artwork has been inspected and approved, the seller will be paid within 7 business days. Please keep in mind that we are facilitating sales of artwork only. Frames are often included as a courtesy or to protect the work during shipping but they are considered used, not part of the final sale price, and not grounds upon which a buyer may reject a transaction. Please read claims, returns, and misrepresentation for more information.
- Sellers are responsible for the accuracy, information, paperwork, and price represented in each listing. Buyers are responsible for performing due diligence prior to purchase. Most of our listings are priced at wholesale or below. Many items are priced very competitively and are not subject to negotiation. Some listings are priced to invite offers, others not so much. If an item is priced too high, please make an offer and our sales associates will work to facilitate a sale. Offers below $2,000 will not be considered. For more information please read offers, counter offers, and questions and paperwork and authenticity.